The new Ipari Hana is the answer.
The Hana is, first and foremost, a casual shoe. But since it’s built on our high-performance FeelTrue® sandal base, it’ll handle much more.
We don’t recommend using the Hana as a running shoe, but we know some of you will wear the Hana for more than just chillin’ at a coffee shop.
Why you’ll love the Ipari Hana
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the ground) allows for proper posture, balance and agility.
- Natural FUNCTION — the Hana is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so light weight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A men’s 9 is only 8 ounces each.
- Natural FEEL — the Hana uses the same 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole from our Z-Trek sandal, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole, the Hana truly lets you Feel The World®.
- Vegan friendly materials — the Hana’s upper is canvas, the lining and external accents are microfiber. It washes easily with soap and water.
- Huarache inspired design — the heel/instep strap is not only eye-catching but functional.
- Flexible heel — feel free to step on the heel and wear the Hana as a “slide”
Get the right size for your Ipari Hana
To reduce the chance of getting an incorrect size, we HIGHLY recommend you follow these instructions:
2 Simple Steps to the Correct Fit
1) Measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper.
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall.
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
2. Check your measurement against the charts, below
- This will give you a good idea of your size… but PLEASE follow the next step whenever possible.
- NOTE: The width of the Hana is approximately 2E width
|Hana Sizing Guide|
|Up to 9 3/4″
||Up to 248mm
|Up to 9 7/8″
||Up to 252mm
|Up to 10 1/16″
||Up to 256mm
|Up to 10 3/16″
||Up to 260mm
|Up to 10 3/8″
||Up to 264mm
|Up to 10 1/2″
||Up to 268mm
|Up to 10 11/16″
||Up to 272mm
|Up to 10 13/16″
||Up to 276mm
|Up to 11″
||Up to 280mm
|Up to 11 1/8″
||Up to 284mm
|Up to 11 5/16″
||Up to 288mm